Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pretty Little Liars Secret Keeper Video Answer - Ashley Benson

I was one of the people who played the Pretty Little Liar's Secret Keeper Game (wrap up of whole contest here), and as a reward for keeping at least 8 of my 10 secrets, I got to ask Ashley Benson one question.

What question did I ask? Well, it was one of the ones a few readers suggested, so watch and find out!


(A TV star said the name of my blog?? So cool!!)

And the question was from Alyssa and Megan. 
I tweaked a couple words so that it worked for both their questions.


And don't forgot to watch Pretty Little Liars at 8PM on Tuesdays on ABC Family
(or Hulu it the next day like I do when I forget!)


Lea

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! Congratulations! :)

    Thank you for blogging!

    ReplyDelete