Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (times two!)

Book: Take Me There
Author: Carolee Dean
Release: July 20th, 2010
Summary: 
Dylan has a bad-boy past and a criminal record. He knows that rich, beautiful Jess is way too good for him - but she has always been the one person who sees through his tough exterior and straight to his heart, and he has been hopelessly in love with her from the first time they met. He would change his life for a chance with her.

But trouble follows Dylan wherever he goes, and a deadly mistake soon forces him to hit the road and leave his dreams behind. He's on the run and in search of answers - answers to questions he wishes he'd never asked.

Book: Paranormalcy
Release: August 31st, 2010
Summary: 
Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.

But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.

19 comments:

  1. Oh such good picks...I cant wait to read Paranormalcy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I am really looking forward to Take Me There, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it possibly I have never heard of Take Me There until now! It sounds so good. And I hate to compare books but it reminds me of Simone Elkeles Perfect Chemistry books!!! I can't wait to read it! Greak choices this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I'm really looking to both of these as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks! I am definitely waiting on both as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so with you on these books. I cannot frickin' wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started Paranormalcy and its amazing so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome picks! Can't wait 2 read them! <3 the covers! Their on my wish list :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These both sounds terrific. I'm so happy that Paranormalcy's release date was move up to August 31st :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read Paranormalcy. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that cover for Paranormalcy!!!! And take me there sounds SO good! Must read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take Me There looks great! (although I must say I was worried they would get run over laying in the road like that..lol)
    I'm going to have to add that one to the TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to read Take Me There! It sounds awesome! Paranormalcy has a beautiful cover and it, too, sounds intriguing. Can't wait to read them both!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Take Me There sounds so good! And such a dramatic cover :) Thanks for pointing these out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2 books I'm waiting for as well! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks! Hope to read them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paranormalcy sounds so good! I really want to read it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete