Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday


WOW is hosted by Breaking the Spine

Author: Amy Holder (visit her blog, she's so nice!)
Release date: April 4th, 2011 
At Penford High School, Britney Taylor is queen bee. She dates whomever she likes, rules over her inner circle of friends like Genghis Kahn, and can ruin anyone's life as easily as snapping her perfectly manicured fingers. Just ask the unfortunate few who have crossed her.

For April Bowers, Britney is also the answer to her prayers. With zero friends and nothing close to a boyfriend, April is so unpopular, kids don't know she exists. That is, until Britney notices her. One lunch spent at Britney's table, and April is basking in the glow of popularity.

But Britney's friendship comes with a price tag.

How much is April willing to pay?
The current cover rocks, and so does the plot! Plus, how do you not love that title? It all makes me so curious!


What are you guys waiting on?  


Lea

18 comments:

  1. I've seen this book cover about on the net - it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds awesome! I can't wait for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh, that looks really good. I hope they keep that cover, it's perfect! Adding to my wishlist now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds good. I'll be looking out for this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this book around lately, too. Probably b/c that cover is unforgettable! ha. It sounds like a fun book- great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great, thanks for posting it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Queen Bees seem to be a really popular topic in YA fiction lately. That cover is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cover is very striking and memorable. Sounds like it could be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds interesting and I LOVE this cover!

    ~Alyssa
    Teens Read and Write

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just won an award! Come by my blog and claim it :) http://www.bookswithbite.net

    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm waiting too!! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gah. I've added this book to my wishlist since Amy herself told me about it. Well, I love this cover, so I really hope it IS the final one. :) Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are very shiny, very red lips

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! This WOW post just made my day! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete