Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mean Muggin' Mullets (MX3)

Hey everyone, sorry for the randomness, but this is too funny to pass up. I'll pass it off to MX3's publicist to tell you a bit about them....


MX3's Publicist:
 With a passion for the rap game unparalleled by most in modern music, MX3 is breaking new ground with their savvy word play, executively produced musical entondrums, and cutting edge style sense. Sending a new message to the World. Let there be, MX3

Notice the satire?

Enjoy the video.


Join the Facebook group for more posts and videos! 
(And check out their YouTube page to comment)



*I was not paid to advertise MX3, I just happen to know their "publicist" (a.k.a. my brother, who is not in this group). Yes, MX3 ridiculous, but they're having fun and it takes guts to put yourself out there....

So, please, show MX3 some comment love and leave a comment here on this post, on Facebook, or YouTube!

And don't worry, my normal posts will continue on Friday ;)


Lea

1 comment:

  1. Great fun! Thanks for putting a smile on my face so early in the day!

    ~Alyssa
    Teens Read and Write

    ReplyDelete