Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation


Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I may not be hanging around much in the blogosphere this Monday through Friday because I'll be going on vacation with my family.

But I should still have posts going up. And if I'm able to access a computer, I'll try to comment on everyone else's blogs like normal. For those of you who may send emails to me this week, just please be patient and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week =)


Lea


7 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great vacation, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having a great vacation! If you don't mind me asking, where are you going? (yep, I'm curious! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your vacation! I'll be going on one soon, too, except I'll be gone for almost a month. (Timed posts to the rescue!)

    ReplyDelete