Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Contest Updates and News

Heya everyone!

I hope all of your weeks are going well so far. :)

All right, so my Comments=Love Contest is sucking pretty badly, but I'll give it another week to get going and if it still looks like it's going downhill, I'll postpone it for another time.

BUT I did notice that I keep getting followers! Once we hit 100, I'll be having a 100 followers contest!

I'm already super excited, and trying to figure out what the prize(s) should be! So stay tuned for that! I know I can't wait...



-YABQ

3 comments:

  1. Hope you hit 100 followers soon! Count me in as one of your new followers, I found your blog through Kristin's interview with you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your site and I'm a new follower. I found your site the same way April did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! You can't postpone it! I've just discovered it and have been having so much fun commenting on all of your entries!

    ReplyDelete