Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Queen's Library (13)

For Review
Speechless by Hannah Harrington (Netgalley)
Love & Haight by Susan Carlton (Unsolicited)
For What It's Worth by Janet Tashjian (Unsolicited)

Purchased - Kindle
Scarlet by AC Gaughen
Intrinsical by Lani Woodland
Indelible by Lani Woodland 
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

Freebie - Kindle
Unspeakable by SR Johannes

Excited to read Speechless! I've heard the author is a great writer....I'm a bit surprised I received L&H + FWIW, and I'm a bit hesitant to read them since I'm not a big fan when it comes to reading about the 70's. I managed to restrain myself from purchasing too much, but with Kindle deals like these, it's hard to resist ;)

Thanks to Netgalley, Harlequin Teen, and Macmillan!


What did you get this week?

Signature

Credit / Inspiration

14 comments:

  1. I had to restrain myself SO MUCH this week because so many great e-books were on sale! Glad you were able to take advantage of the deals, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely need to check out love and haight and for what it's worth! Enjoy!

    My post is here:
    Sunday Shout Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Such cool stuff. You go girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I splurged with the Kindle deals too; excited to actually be able to do that, lol! I ALMOST got Scarlet but I wasn't sure how I was going to like it so I decided not too! Awesome books!

    ~Kailia @ Reading the Best

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you love All These Things! I really enjoyed it! Ah, Scarlet! I never got to read it, but I heard it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speechless looks great! I have no idea what it's about, so I'm def going to look that one up. Have fun reading the books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Speechless too and really enjoyed it! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked up Speechless this week too!(: Happy Reading! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished Speechless today, and it was SO good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished Speechless today, and it was SO good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books this week!! Speechless looks like a great read, I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got Intrinsical and Indelible at BEA, where I also got a chance to meet Lani Woodland! She's super sweet. I've only read Intrinsical so far, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay for All These Things I've Done! I LOVE that book so much and I hope you do too! Scarlet is lots of fun as well. It has such a spunky main character. Anyhow, happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really awesome books this week. I've been meaning to read Intrinsical. Can't wait to see what you think. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete