Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (70)

WOW is hosted by Breaking the Spine
What's Left of Me
by Kat Zhang
September 18th, 2012
Source for Summary
Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn’t…

For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable–hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet…for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything.
Cool cover, it's different & catches my eye. 
The summary is very fascinating, too.

What are you waiting on? 

Signature

Image from Goodreads

11 comments:

  1. I came across this a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was really interesting. The concept is something I've never heard of before and I'm excited to see where Kat Zhang is going to take her story.
    I agree, the cover is awesome :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this before. The description reminded me of The Host a little bit. I have a feeling it will be popular. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of a creepy-eerie feeling with that book. If done well, it could be great! Interesting pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear the cover model looks like Miranda Kerr! I can't wait for this one...brilliant choice, Lea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And... this one looks awesome. Also: love that cover art! Spooky/pretty. Great pick!

    If you’d like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds SO good to me. Makes me think of my all time fav The Host.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's such a great concept! And that cover will definitely pop on the shelves. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds so weird - but interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one sounds really unique and different, not to mention that the cover is just gorgeous. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I luvvv this cover and I really look forward to read some reviews on this one !! Great pick Lea :)

    ReplyDelete