Monday, March 26, 2012

Trailers: Bitterblue + Shadow and Bone

Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
May 1st, 2012
It's a cool trailer (I like how it ties all the books together), 
but it tells me nothing about the story. 

*sighs dramatically*

At least the release date is getting closer!

 
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
June 5th, 2012
This trailer is very cool (great epic music, too). I love how it brings elements from the map / cover / story to life. 

Seen any other cool book trailers?

Signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that Shadow and Bone trailer is so beautiful! Can't wait for both of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Lea-blogger! LOL :P

    I really cannot wait to get Shadow and Bone, it sounds sooo good!! :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Shadow and Bone trailer, makes me want to read it even more now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently reading Graceling and I like it so far .. :) !!
    I love the trailer for Shadow and Bone !!

    ReplyDelete