Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the BookishHarry Potter series by JK Rowling - HP is amazing, I can't even explain it in such a way that will make sense. Simply put, if you haven't started these books, you should check them out. They only get better as they go on!
2. The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) by Rick Riordan - Three words: Humor, adventure, FUN.
3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - Wonderfully written and utterly captivating, this is a book that cannot be missed.
Graceling by Kristin Cashore - Tough heroine, cool fight scenes, long journeys, secrets, and shady rulers. It's awesome.
5. Fire by Kristin Cashore - She's part monster with awesome red hair, 'nuf said.
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev - A fantastical and magical theater where all of Shakespeare's plays come to life. So naturally, there are also trouble-making fairies (who rock).
7. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson - Despite the slow start, this one truly became amazing by the end. I can't wait for the sequel!
8. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - Okay, so this is like "light" fantasy. BUT it has Horses - deadly water horses. Races. Love. Fantastic characters.
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton - Dangerous faeries, a stolen ring, awesome characters, and an amazing setting. An incredibly wonderful historical fantasy.
10. Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins - Cool covers, humor, magic, boys, boarding school, secrets, life and death! Seriously though, these books have great humor and very intriguing mysteries.
What's one of your favorite MG or YA Fantasy novels?