Sunday, November 1, 2009

In My Mailbox (7)


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

For Review: 

  
Hold Still by Nina LaCour (ARC-but you can find your own shiny copy in stores now!)
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (ARC)
Invisible Lines by Mary Amato (ARC)

Library:

  
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Annotated Brothers Grimm by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm (edited by Maria Tatar) --not pictured
Geektastic edited by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

Bought:
 
The Vampires Assistant and Other Tales from the Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor (I checked this out from the library a few weeks ago, but never got to read it so I bought my own copy!)

-Lea


11 comments:

  1. Cirque Du Freak is awesome, you'll love it! The Book Thief is my favorite book of all time too!

    The Sky Is Everywhere is so pretty,

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sobbed pretty much all the way through The Book Thief, it's an incredibly powerful book. I hope you enjoy it!

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, The Vampire's Assistant! I'm very curious about that, I hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, amazing week for you when it came to books!!

    Happy Reading

    P.S. Here is mine if you want to take a peek

    http://5150bookslut.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-110109.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, great arc books this week!

    Also, hope you love THE LOOKING GLASS WARS - it is an amazing book!

    Lastly, I'm sending out The Tear Collector to your this week, so sorry for the delay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great books! can't wait to read the sky is everywhere. enjoy and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GEEZ, you got some good ones! I'm so jealous of your copy of the sky is everywhere.
    I still need to read the looking glass wars too. Twisted fairy tales are my fave :-D
    -AMY

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved all the cirque du freak. I want to get to Looking Glass Wars and the Book Thief. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you like The Book Thief! I know I did. :)

    ReplyDelete