Sunday, November 8, 2009

Awards!!!!

All right, so the first award is from The Bookologist (and I'm so sorry I didn't post it back when you awarded it to me!), and this really did make my day. I was so happy! ;)


This is the Honest Scrap award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are my picks, people who truly write from the heart:

2. A Lush Budget Production: Tales of a Ravenous Reader

Ah, I still have a few more, but I can only pick seven. Darn.


Ten honest things about me:
1. I get lost easily.
2. I just finally kinda learned how to stay balanced on ice skates.
3. I'm super, super shy (until I get to know you!). It takes me weeks before I can finally get up enough courage to talk to someone.
4. I really, really want hot chocolate. Now.
5. I loooove the TV show DEXTER (a serial killer that kills serial killers. Umm, awesome!). Also love Buffy and Veronica Mars. Why, oh why are the last two done?
6. I can't go to Target with money, because somehow I'll end up in the book section. Then when I leave the store, I'll have a book or two, and no more money. I have no control over my book addiction.
7. I'm obsessed with anything that smells like Vanilla. I love the scent. Candles, chapstick, lotion...
8. I've been trying and failing miserably to write a novel. My problem? I get too many ideas, I can never stick to one. Nanowrimo is kicking my butt right now.
9. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups rock.
10. I would probably have a heart attack if I ever met Meg Cabot. She's my fave author ;)

The next three, from B.A.M. Book Reviews. Yeah, my eyes kinda went "Whoa!" when I saw three. The last is also from Andrea (Buried In Books) and The Bookologist!




This award is for those followers who are the most loyal and give bloggers joy by commenting regularly and with their support. Pass it on to 3-7 followers who are as loyal as dragons.

& Here are the rules of "One Lovely Blog Award": Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So, I'm gonna do this like B.A.M. Book Reviews did, and give 15 bloggers all three. A little against the rules, but I don't want this post to be ridiculously long, which it's already getting to be ;)

1. Brizmus (Brizmus Blogs Books)
4. Sara (The Hiding Spot)
5. Emilee (Penultimate Page)
6. Rhiannon Hart (Rhiannon Hart)
8. Kelsey (The Book Scout)
9. Eleni (La Femme Readers)
10. Anna (Book Nerds)
14. Nicole (WORD for Teens)

That's it! (I think...) Thank you to Andrea, Bookologist, and B.A.M. Reviews for the awards! It means so much to me that you guys would think of me!


-Lea

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I love the Dragon's Loyalty award--beeyootiful!

    Argh, Reeses. We get them here in special shops and I love them. I too am sad Buffy finished. It was a staple of my teenage years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch! And congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking of my blog, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and all your nominees!

    ReplyDelete