Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Queen's Library (31)



For Review From Edelweiss
STARGLASS by Phoebe North (!!!!)
THE BITTER KINGDOM by Rae Carson (!!!!!!)

Purchased for Kindle
BRIDGE by Jeri Smith-Ready
THE COMPLETE WIZARD OF OZ COLLECTION by L. Frank Baum

Can't go wrong with a JSR short story, and I figured it was time I read some of Baum's OZ books. I'm still happy and shocked that I was accepted to read two incredible books on Edelweiss! Many thanks to HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, and Edelweiss for the review eARC's. I'm very excited to read both of them!


What books did you receive this week?

Signature


The feature is inspired by Pop Culture Junkie's This Week In Books, The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, and Mailbox Monday. The Queen's Library is a way for me to feature books that I add to my bookshelves and a place to post my weekly recommendations. This is not a new meme, but merely an adjusted feature that is better suited to my blog and needs.

21 comments:

  1. Interesting books this week. I hadn't heard of Starglass or Bridge, but they sound interesting. I need to read Paper Valentine, I'm not sure what's taking me so long. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my eye on STARGLASS for some time now - I'm obsessed with YA sci-fi ;)

      Hope you love PAPER VALENTINE once you get a chance to read it!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read The Bitter Kingdom! It will be sad to see the series end but I am excited at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It's simultaneously a sad / happy feeling to finish a series. I kind of wish TBK wasn't the last book, but at least we can always reread trilogy :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, Paper Valentine is on my TBR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very good book! Hope you enjoy it once you get a chance to start reading :)

      Delete
  4. Great recommendation---I really enjoyed Paper Valentine, too! Starglass looks amazing and I seriously need to start the Fire & Thorns trilogy! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PAPER VALENTINE was great, wasn't it? Oh, and you must start the Fire & Thorns trilogy soon! The sequel is especially amazing.

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Juju! I'm definitely happy with my books this week :)

      Delete
  6. I still need to read The Crown Of Embers, but when I'm done, I'm sure I'll be desperate for The Bitter Kingdom. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Crown of Embers was amazing! So surprising and emotional. I hope you like it!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Bridge!! That's one of my favorite stories ever. It's really beautiful, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that! I'm excited to start it soon.

      Thanks for dropping by, Karen! :)

      Delete
  8. Bitter Kingdom looks good. Hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eep! Bitter Kingdom is on Edelweiss? Oh, running to go request now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! The Bitter Kingdom is amazing! Hope you enjoy it all sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh, THE BITTER KINGDOM!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, Bitter Kingdom! I've been meaning to start the series since I hear it is fantastic. Enjoy! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post! Sorry for the late response.

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete