Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My teaser is from Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma.
"Defending her came naturally. Usually no one asked such questions about Ruby, but I guess I had some answers lying in wait in case they did."*



Signature


*Kindle advanced copy version location 360 of 2991 


11 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about this book, can't wait to read it!

    Here's Mine:

    http://inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to reading this one! Great teaser!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday this week!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of it before, but I definitely like the Teaser! Great one. :)

    My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cover! I will have to look for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser. I really want to read this one.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. O who's Ruby I wonder? And why the need to protect? Great teaser.

    Here is my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a tease! I really want to read this book! Jealous that you can read it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for firsts! And hm, doesn't that sound mysterious... nice teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete