Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
1. TEN: This cover gives me goosebumps. I wouldn't want to hang out on that island.
2. ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD : Hello, creepy-dead-Anna. Nice to see you?
3. THE MONSTRUMOLOGIST (HC and PB): HC is very creepy, while the PB is slightly eerie.
4. SLICE OF CHERRY: I love how delightfully twisted and eerie this cover is. That's one tea party I do not want to be invited to.
5. ASYLUM : Very horror-movie worthy.
6. THE FURY: Okay, this cover is genuinely scary. *hides*
7. THIS IS NOT A TEST: Slightly normal with an eerie, blood-spattered twist.
8. ASHES: I don't like the way this cover looks at me...
9. ENGINES OF THE BROKEN WORLD: STOP GOING DOWN THE CREEPY STAIRCASE! STOP! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!
10. THE REPLACEMENT: EERIE. That sums it up.
BONUS! DEVILISH (original cover): If you tell me that the girl on the cover doesn't kind of freak you out, I will wonder if you are human. Creepy smile? Creepy eyes? A cupcake of EVIL?! Okay, the cupcake isn't really that evil, but you do wonder when you see her holding it like that.
What are some of your favorite scary book covers?