Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (123): FORGET ME


WOW is hosted by Breaking the Spine


FORGET ME by K.A. Harrington (AKA, Kim Harrington)
August 14th, 2014
Two names. One face. A dangerous secret exposed.

Morgan never minded her boyfriend Flynn’s dark and private nature. She found it mysterious and alluring. But now he’s dead, and she can’t move forward. On the three-month anniversary of Flynn’s death, Morgan uploads her only photo of him to the social media site FriendShare to get some closure, but she’s shocked when the facial recognition software suggests she tag him as Evan Murphy. She’s never heard of Evan, but a quick search tells her that he lives in a nearby town and looks exactly like Flynn. Same eyes, nose, jawline. Only this boy is very much alive.

Digging through layers of secrets, Morgan questions everything she thought she knew about her town, her boyfriend, and even her parents’ involvement in this massive web of lies. K. A. Harrington’s superb plotting and breakneck pacing will keep readers turning each tension-filled page in a race to the stunning conclusion.

That cover is wonderfully eerie, and I'm liking the summary too. I loved Harrington's CLARITY, so I'm excited to see what she does with this story! Sounds like it will be a great mystery!

What are you waiting on?

9 comments:

  1. Ah YES very excited for this one! I love Kim Harrington's books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds awesome :D Amazing pick. <3 Hope you will love it :) Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pick! It sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW is here Books in the Hall - Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great. I really wanted to read Clarity, but never got around to it. I will def. be adding this to my TBR list. That cover is spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn’t heard of this one, but it’s definitely going on my TBR list now.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude that synopsis was legit! Great pick for Halloween Eve!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good pick! Sounds really good.
    Check out Our WoW
    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I quite liked the one Kim Harrington book I read, so I would definitely read something else from her! Sounds great - thanks for the heads up, Lea! Adding it to my tbr now.

    ReplyDelete