Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (times two!) (76)

WOW is hosted by Breaking the Spine
Lisa Mangum
September 4th, 2012
What if the first day of your relationship was the only day you had?

Seventeen-year-old Sara is a seeker. She’s always on the lookout for the perfect moment to capture with her ever-present, point-and-shoot camera, especially on her first trip to New York City.

Sam is a finder. He has a knack for finding what other people can’t—a first-edition book or the last two tickets to a sold-out Broadway show. In New York, there is always something interesting to find.

When Sam and Sara’s paths cross, neither one of them is prepared for what they will find out about each other—and about themselves when they form an unlikely partnership in search of a seemingly elusive work of art. They have one day to find the impossible. Fate brought their talents together, but what happens when time runs out? Will love be able to overcome fate?
I enjoyed Mangum's Hourglass trilogy, so I'm extremely curious about her newest book. 

Kiki Hamilton
October 2nd, 2012
Tiki’s greatest fear suddenly becomes all too real: the fey have returned to London seeking revenge. As war escalates in the Otherworld, Queen Victoria’s youngest son, Prince Leopold, is attacked. In order to protect her family and the ones she loves, she needs to know the meaning of an fáinne sí, the birthmark that winds around her wrist. But will Tiki be brave enough to face the truth?

A bloody escape, a deadly threat, a shocking revelation… 
Very, very excited for The Torn Wing! Loved the first novel,

What are you waiting on?


Signature

Covers + Summaries from Goodreads

15 comments:

  1. I love the cover of After Hello! And I'm pretty excited for The Torn Wing too. The Faerie Ring was a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of After Hello! Love the cover for Torn Wing---need to start that series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of After Hello, I've added it to my wishlist. Thanks for bringing this book to my attention. I didn't like The Faerie Ring that mich so I won't read Torn Wing but I really like this cover :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After Hello sounds really cute. I will have to add it to my TBR list. I cannot wait for Torn Wing- I loved the first book in the series and can't wait to see what happens! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had The Faerie Ring on my library list for a while... I will have to get to it ASAP since sequel looks great (although I am NOT sold on the title....!) nice WoW, stop by ours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. After Hello sounds really good. I just added it to my tbr. Thanks for sharing.

    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gotten a chance to buy and read 'The Faerie Ring' yet, but I kinda like the book cover for 'The Torn Wind'. As for 'After Hello' by Lisa Mangum. I haven't heard of this author before but the book blurb sounds very good. I will be adding After Hello to my reading wishlist. Great wow pick :) Here’s My Waiting On Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo TORN WING!!! Such a stunning cover, I can't wait to get my hands on it:) I wasn't 100% in love with The Faerie Ring, but I'm still excited for this next installment:) Awesome picks Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After Hello sounds like such a fun book! I'll definitely be on the lookout for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting picks. I like that the first one explores fate and chance meetings... I shall have to check it out.

    If you’d like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. After Hello sounds good, I added that to my TBR pile.

    Here is mine: http://kaylas-books.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read anything by Lisa Mangum but After Hello sounds like it would be a sad story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hadn't seen after hello yet. i'm adding it to my to read list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. After Hello looks really great! I am adding that to my list. Great WOW!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm totally digging the sound of AH too :)

    ReplyDelete