Friday, May 25, 2012

COVERS: Probability, Starlight, Dolls and more

I spend a lot of time stalking browsing Goodreads, publisher's and author websites, and stumbled across some good ones this week! 

(paperback edition)
(hardcover)
I still love the hardcover, but this one is great, too!

Creepy, much? Very excited for this book.

The shadow kind of freaks me out. Still, a cool cover.

Days of Blood and Starlight
*dies* I love the designs and the way the color pops!
So cannot wait for this book!

This cover rocks. I want this cover on my wall. 

Have you spotted any great new covers? 


Signature

Probability covers from US Penguin Group
Other covers from Goodreads

6 comments:

  1. Thrilled with Days of Blood and Starlight cover! A nice way to kick off the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Days of Blood and Starlight cover!! It's so fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Days of Blood and Starlight! Can't wait for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I love the new paperback cover for Probability, even though the hardcover version was pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that they kept the paperback of Probability of Miracles similar to the hardcover. The new Kim Harrington look amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete