Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top Ten Favorite YA Characters

TTT is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books

 
1.  Fred and George Weasley (Harry Potter) - They are so awesome, it's almost not fair that they don't exist. I would definitely be best friends with these two.

2.  Karou + Brimstone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) - Both amazing and complex characters!

3.  Wes Baker (The Truth About Forever) - *swoons* (enough said)

4.  Susannah "Suze" Simon (Mediator) - Tough, sarcastic, relatable, and she can see (and beat up) ghosts. 

5.  Sirius Black (Harry Potter) - Without a doubt, my favorite character in the HP world. 

6.  Iko (Cinder) - Can I just say that I love and adore this little android? 

7.  Orion (Across the Universe) - Kind of a Spoiler: A villain, yes, but I still think he's very interesting as a character. I'm hoping he's in Shades of Earth more!

8.  Mara (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer) - She is seriously the most intriguing narrator I've come across lately. Sarcastic, possibly crazy, and continuously surprising.  

9.  Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) - This post is getting to be very Harry Potterish, but how can I not include this kooky gal? She's pure awesome with her odd accessories and even odder statements. 

10.  Rose & Dimitri (Vampire Academy series) - Yeah, yeah, I'm cheating again by choosing a pair. But, Rose + Dimitri = epic. 

Who's in your top ten?


Signature

13 comments:

  1. Lots of great pics here, and some unconventional HP ones.

    I love Suze in the Mediator series too...probably my favorite Meg Cabot character, though I loved Katie from Pants on Fire too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a great list! I think that every single Harry Potter character could be counted, really. They're amazing!

    Also totally agree on Orion & Wes Baker. I'd forgotten about them, but I totally loved them in the books.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous list!

    I love how you picked some slightly unconventional ones that others might breeze by.

    Laura @ The Traveling Owl

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Luna! Love her character. So would have forgotten to add her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iko yes! I almost put Cinder on my list but I didn't even consider Iko!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way about Iko. I'll have to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone and see what's so great about Karow and Brimstone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great list! I agree especially with Sirius Black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin' all the Luna love today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you chose Wes!! And Rose/Dimitri, all excellent characters and some of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Brimstone. Definitely a highlight of Daughter of Smoke and Bone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices! Fred and George are without a doubt hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the HP characters on your list! Rose is also on my list and I should have put Dmitri on there with her :)

    Karou and Brimstone are fantastic characters too and I did like Iko. Cinder was a wonderful book. Can't wait to read the next one.

    ReplyDelete