Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012
 
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Is it May yet??? *glares at calendar*

2. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - I am so crazy excited for this book. I can't wait until a more detailed summary comes out. But, until then, I'll settle for the cool cover with those awesome keys. 

3. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - No explanation necessary when it comes to a Lauren Oliver book. 

4. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins - The ending to Demonglass still has me extremely curious to know what happens next for Sophie. Plus, this series is always fun to read. Awesome humor, great mystery. 
5. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh - Edgar Allan Poe, mystery, intrigue...I'm hoping it's as good as the last book! 

6. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour - The buzz has been insanely positive for this novel. Plus, it's supposed to be a great book for music fans :)

7. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard - I've been stalking following Susan's blog for quite a long time, so I'm very excited for her debut! It sounds like it's going to be an exciting read. 
8. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - The first book rocked, so I'm curious to see if the sequel will be just as great. And how awesome is that cover?

9. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler - Take Sarah Ockler's writing + hockey boys + romance + plenty of cupcakes. Sounds like a winning combination to me. 

10. The Selection by Kiera Cass - Yes, I picked this one mostly because the cover is so eye-catching. The plot is intriguing too... 

Signature


9 comments:

  1. I am very excited about Insurgent and I am also looking forward to reading Spellbound and Bittersweet. I read an ARC of Pandemonium and it was fantastic. Now I have to wait till 2013 to find out what happens next :(

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great but I've been waiting so long for something from Kristin Cashore, that's at the top of my list. I loved Graceling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about Bitterblue. I cannot wait to read this book. I just reread Graceling and I'm in the middle of rereading Fire in anticipation for Bitterblue's release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I have high expectations for the Selection. I hope it is great.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My Top Ten...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spell Bound!!! I so so cannot wait for it! :) :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with most of these - that cover for The Selection IS stunning, and the story sounds just as good.

    Great list, mine is at YA Yeah Yeah if you'd like to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bunch of these are ones I want to read as well! The Selection looks so good, and I just love the cover for it! Insurgent, Pandemonium, and Spell Bound are all ones I'm dying to read too. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these are on my to-read list, but I need to read a lot of the first books in these series too! I still haven't read Nevermore or Divergent, which are probably the two I'm looking forward to reading the most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome list :D Insurgent and Girl of Nightmares. <3 So excited for them :)
    Thank you for commenting on my Top Ten. <3
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete