Friday, July 22, 2011

Cover Love #1 - Hollow Pike by James Dawson



Melissa at I Swim For Oceans has a new Friday feature that's perfect for anyone who adores book covers. To figure out how to join in on Cover Love, visit I Swim For Oceans. Be sure to check out her awesome pick this week too!

Title: Hollow Pike
Author: James Dawson
Publisher: Indigo/Orion (UK publisher)
Publish Date: February 2012 
Fun Fact: ....(I've got nothing, sorry!)... 
Why I Have Cover Lust: I'm not usually a fan of covers like this, but for some reason this one works for me. I love the eerie trees, branches, and birds that seem to effortlessly blend into the girl's profile....And I am in love with that title font! The design is just incredible :)


Signature



6 comments:

  1. I've never seen this one, but I have an addiction to the few purple covers that are out there! Thanks for joining in this week, Lea, and what a great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very eery and intriguing. The tag line really catches my eye!

    Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this book before, but I agree that the cover is really good. I love the purple and how everything blends together. It actually kind of reminds me of the cover for Sweetly by Jackson Pearce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I'm crazy about hair covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis cover is beautiful. I haven't seen it before! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this cover. Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete