Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish
1. Wes Baker: AKA, the boy who was so swoonworthy, the characters actually had to comment on his swoonworthyness. Ex-bad boy with tattoos and an artistic nature?
2. Michael Moscovitz: Geek, musician, Star Wars fan, and more, MM was one my first fictional crushes.
3. Hector: I tried writing something eloquent, and failed, because he's too fabulous to describe.
4. Chaol Westfall: Ditto.
5. Nico Rathburn: While his literary classic counterpart makes me a bit angry, I quite adored Nico.
6. Sturmhond: STURMHOND. That is all.
7. Jesse / Hector de Silva: Sure, he may be a ghost, but he has excellent manners, can whisper sweet Spanish nothings in your ear all day, and his eagerness to learn / read is always a bonus.
8. Levi: I'll always have a soft spot for sweet guys who are genuinely good, and Levi is all of that and more.
9. Augustus Waters: Speaking of this lovely human being, did anyone else get all misty-eyed watching the TFioS trailer? *grabs tissues*
10. George Weasley: I love the Weasley twins, but George always stood out a bit more to me in the books. You've gotta love a guy with a sense of humor and the dedication to make his dreams come true.