Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Characters Who Are Completely Swoonworthy





1. Wes Baker: AKA, the boy who was so swoonworthy, the characters actually had to comment on his swoonworthyness. Ex-bad boy with tattoos and an artistic nature?

2. Michael Moscovitz: Geek, musician, Star Wars fan, and more, MM was one my first fictional crushes.

3. Hector: I tried writing something eloquent, and failed, because he's too fabulous to describe.

4. Chaol Westfall:  Ditto.

5.  Nico Rathburn: While his literary classic counterpart makes me a bit angry, I quite adored Nico.

6.  Sturmhond: STURMHOND. That is all.

7. Jesse / Hector de Silva: Sure, he may be a ghost, but he has excellent manners, can whisper sweet Spanish nothings in your ear all day, and his eagerness to learn / read is always a bonus.

8.  Levi: I'll always have a soft spot for sweet guys who are genuinely good, and Levi is all of that and more.

9. Augustus Waters: Speaking of this lovely human being, did anyone else get all misty-eyed watching the TFioS trailer? *grabs tissues*

10. George Weasley: I love the Weasley twins, but George always stood out a bit more to me in the books. You've gotta love a guy with a sense of humor and the dedication to make his dreams come true.


11 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the Weasley twins :) Levi is sweet and Hector is awesome. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. George.. Yes that's a great choice. I really loved his passion for making people laugh and doing what makes him happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wes, Hector and Augustus as well. Also, I love that you included George Weasley!!! He's the best. :) Great list, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Augustus, my love. <3 I need to re-read that gorgeous book soonish. I love the trailer as well :D Agh. Such an awesome post. <3 thank you for sharing sweetie :) Lots of awesome boys, hih.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, def fell for some of these guys as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember reading one of the books in The Mediator series years ago, and I did like the ghost. The only other character I'm familiar with here is George Weasley... though he didn't really do anything for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you on Chaol. He is awesome. I can not wait to read Crown of Midnight. I need to get to that asap.


    My Top Ten Tuesday

    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved hector from the Fire and Thorns trilogy, he´s amazing. Nice list!
    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Stormhund too! He's one of my favorite characters in that series. And Levi is just so cute. :) great list!

    ReplyDelete