1. VESSEL by Sarah Beth Durst. An awesome fantasy novel with amusing, lovable characters? I definitely wish I could have more of this world and the characters that live in it.
2. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green. You know what? Never mind. Green would probably just make me cry. Again.
3. OUT OF THE EASY by Ruta Sepetys. I adored these characters, and it would be nice to see them again. Although, I enjoyed the ending, so I'd be a bit concerned for the characters if there was a sequel....
4. THE SCORPIO RACES by Maggie Stiefvater. Not really sure how well a sequel would work out for this novel (which is fantastic), but I'd still love to read more books set in this world.
5. WANDERLOVE by Kirsten Hubbard. Travel, romance, and fun! Who doesn't want a sequel to this book? Plus, it would mean more lovely artwork!
6. HARRY POTTER by JK Rowling. This is cheating, isn't it? I know there are seven books, but I need MORE. This series is so charming, exciting, and surprising. It would be incredible to read more books set in this novel's world.
7. THE TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER by Sarah Dessen. This is one of my favorite Dessen books, so I'd love to see these characters again. In fact, if Dessen just wrote a book entirely about Wes, I wouldn't complain. *swoons over Wes*
8. MEGAN MEADE'S GUIDE TO THE MCGOWAN BOYS by Kate Brian. This book was so much fun, and by the time it ended, I was wishing for more. Plus, there's a very small moment during the conclusion that always makes me wonder if Megan ends up with the wrong guy...
9. THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern. Vivid, lovely, and memorable, it would be great to read a sequel for this book (especially one that focuses on Poppet and Widget)!
10. THE HOST by Stephenie Meyer. I have so-and-so feelings for her other novels, but I loved THE HOST, and the ending left me eager for more of the characters. It seems like Meyer *might* be writing a sequel, but it's been a little more than five years since the first novel published, so I don't really know what to think.
What novels do you wish had a sequel?