Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Slow Week...and Links

Hey everyone!

I know things have been slow on the blog lately. My college courses started a couple weeks ago, so I'm a little behind on blogging (analyzing The Canterbury Tales and Beowulf is taking up so much of my time that it's almost ridiculous). However, I should be back on track with blogging, commenting, and emailing fairly soon. In the meantime, this week will have fewer posts than normal.

But in the meantime, I did manage to spot something neat while on Amazon buying textbooks -- Have you seen that the original script of the pilot episode for ABC's upcoming TV series Revenge is available free on Kindle? It even has a link to the full pilot episode at the end of the script to watch, so be sure to check it out! 

Also, make sure you enter to win Hades by Alexandra Adornetto here on my blog if you haven't already. It ends soon!

Hope you all are having a fabulous week so far :)


Signature

PS: I figured since I didn't have that many posts lately, I at least owed you guys an adorable photo of my dog from her puppy years. Don't be fooled by her innocent stare though....she was a rascal then, and even more so now ;)

5 comments:

  1. Cutie photo.
    FAB tip.
    I wonder if my Kindle has sound.
    Good luck analyzing those books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Your dog is adorable. Also, I remember how time consuming all of the college literature courses were...plus all the papers you have to write took so much time as well! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love adorable puppy pics! And I totally understand about the time-consuming school. We started up a couple of weeks ago and I'm only just getting my feet under me. good luck!
    Mary @ BookSwarm

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little puppy! Good luck with all your college work--sounds like you're taking awesome classes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today's the start of classes for us in Canada so things on my blog will be slowing down too.

    ReplyDelete