Monday, November 2, 2009

Updates & Reminders

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to remind you that you can win a copy of Hold Still by Nina LaCour here. Spread the word about the contest, it ends on the 7th!!!

194 followers! Yikes! Once it hits 200, I'll probably shut down my 100 Follower's Contest a little early. But that means there will be 3 winners! Yay! I'm sorting through all the email entries now, and boy, are there a lot. Then I'll be able to start a 200 follower contest!

Notice to bloggers who have given me awards (ie: Bookologist, Buried in Books & BAM Reviews & whoever else---ah, I don't even know!): I'm so sorry, and I will get over to your blogs and thank you all profusely tomorrow (hopefully)!!! I'm so grateful, and I will be sure to stop by and then come up with my own nominees.

Reviews to come this week & next: Liar by Justine Larbalestier, Beastly by Alex Flinn, Suspicion (Private novel) by Kate Brian, Going Bovine by Libba Bray, Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick....and probably more that I'm spacing out on at the moment!

Many thanks to everyone for following! I hope you all are having a great week!

-Lea

***By the way, I'm on twitter now! http://twitter.com/yabookqueen

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all the followers!

    I'll be looking forward to your upcoming reviews! I've heard Beastly is good and I loved Hush Hush.

    ReplyDelete