Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (times two!) (79)

Wow is hosted by Breaking the Spine
November 6th, 2012
In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.
Ahhhh! I need this book (and way more of a summary).
Is it November, yet?

Poison
by Bridget Zinn
March 12th, 2013
A teen girl finds herself a would-be assassin, hunting down her former best friend, the princess of the realm, via the aid of an enchanted piglet.
Barely any summary, but it sounds intriguing (enchanted piglets, would-be assassin, some sort of fantasy realm...I'm interested).

What are you waiting on?

Signature

Covers + Summaries from Goodreads

16 comments:

  1. I just heard of Poison for the first time today in someone else's WoW post. I immediately added it to my TBR list. Any book featuring an enchanted piglet is a must read...

    I am also really excited about Days of Blood and Starlight. I finally read Daughter of Smoke and Bone this past spring and loved it.

    Fantastic WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words cannot describe my love for both these books. I haven't read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but with these covers? I WANT SO MUCH! I just heard of Poison yesterday, and wish they'd give us a little more to go on! :P

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard about Poison today and it has definitely caught my attention. The piglet part sounds quirky and maybe humorous while the assassin part adds a healthy helping of intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard AMAZING things about Daughter of Smoke and Bone but haven't had the time to read it! The sequel looks awesome, I love the cover... these will definitely be going on my TBR :D
    Poison also looks very good!! Thanks for sharing!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    Click Here to check out my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't yet read The Daughter of Smoke and Bone but I love the cover on this one. And Poison does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm...how have I not heard about Poison? *adds to TBR list* and <3 Days of Blood and Starlight, can't wait to read it. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That second one, Poison, sounds too hilarious and random to be true. I MUST read it! Ha! Great picks.

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read daughters yet but, I need to! I love the second books cover so much! I have seen this one in quite a few WOW's

    My WOW: youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com

    your newest follower,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of Poison before, but I'm happy you mentioned it. Sounds pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING books! I especially love the cover for Days of Blood and Starlight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enchanted piglet? I want an enchanted piglet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, hellz yes to both of those! Adored the first in the Daughter series and anything with an enchanted piglet and an assassin HAS to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, I can't wait for Days of Blood and Starlight! And enchanted piglets sound intriguing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for both of these ones! I love the cover for Days of Blood and Starlight and need to know what happens after the end of Daughter!! Poison sounds so good, too!

    my wow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poison sounds really awesome. Great picks! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete