1. DREAMS OF GODS AND MONSTERS: Along with the sequel, since I still need to read that...
2. THE RETRIBUTION OF MARA DYER: Same as above.
3. RAGING STAR: Same as above, again. WHY CAN'T I FINISH SERIES?!
4. STRANGE AND EVER AFTER: Again, with the series issue. But I have a good excuse, because someone stole books 2 and 3 from my backpack only hours after I purchased them (partially my fault, for not storing them in my car before class...and for thinking I could trust my classmates with my bag for five minutes).
5. HEIR OF FIRE: I had planned to read this during my winter break, but some health issues made reading impossible (thank goodness I had audiobooks and music to keep me occupied). Hopefully I'll get to it soon!
6. SINNER: I came so close, but I didn't finish the audiobook of FOREVER in time to start SINNER in 2014. This year, however, I will get to it!
7. RED RISING: So much hype, and I wanted to read it, but somehow it fell to the side of my TBR again and again.
8. BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE: I think it's a good thing I didn't get to it. The longer I wait to read book 3, the less time I have to wait for book 4.
9. I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN: I loved JN's debut, I'm so afraid this book won't live up to my expectations! I'll get to it this year though.
10. THE IMPOSSIBLE KNIFE OF MEMORY: I kept putting this off because LHA books tend to be either emotionally difficult reads or a slight disappointment. Either way, I need to be in the right mood when I start this book.
What books did you miss out on reading last year?