1. THE CROWN OF EMBERS: This book made me fall in love with this trilogy.
2. CROWN OF MIDNIGHT: Epic, surprising, romantic, and deadly. All-around, it's fabulous.
3. SCARLET: SO GOOD. I need the third book, ASAP.
4. SIEGE AND STORM: STURMHOND. Need I say more?
5. A MILLION SUNS: The mystery! The revelations! Love this book!
6. BITTERBLUE: Not a direct sequel, but fabulous nonetheless.
7. SPARK: Gabriel. Fire. Merrick brothers. Thank you, Brigid Kemmerer.
8. DEMONGLASS: Exciting, surprising, and oh so humorous.
9. INSURGENT: Not as good as book one, but still very surprising.
10. CATCHING FIRE: This story impressed me - it so surprising!
What book do you think is one of the best sequels ever?