1. DREAMLAND by Sarah Dessen
2. THIRTEEN REASONS WHY by Jay Asher
3. CODE NAME VERITY by Elizabeth Wein
4. BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY by Ruta Sepetys
5. BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver
6. THE MOCKINGBIRDS by Daisy Whitney
7. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green
8. HARRY POTTER by JK Rowling
9. SPLIT by Swati Avasthi
10. WINTERGIRLS by Laurie Halse Anderson
I was going to include a reason for each book, but it ended up sounding very fangirl-y, so I'll only say that all ten books are incredible and worth discussing in a classroom setting.
What are your top ten choices?