Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (91)

WoW is hosted by Breaking the Spine

Premeditated by Josin McQuein
October 2013
Delacorte Books for Young Readers
"A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead."
I like how blunt his summary is - no filler, no nonsense. It has me very curious. The cover is creepy, but also slightly underwhelming in comparison to the summary. Yet, I'm interested. 

What are you waiting on? 


Signature

13 comments:

  1. This does sound good but I don't care for the cover either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooooooo I love it. The summary is simple, short, and compelling. A girl with revenge on the brain. Great choice. I can't wait to read reviews.

    I kinda like the cover. The shattered glass seems to say allot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The summary has really got me interested now :O This is such a great choice. Thanks for sharing :) I've added it to my TBR list.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I think I have to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This is intense and definitely creepy. I will make note of this one! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The synopsis sounds creepy and I love that can't wait. Thanks for the great share.
    New follower
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to this book too!! :)
    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is creepy & I'm liking it already! Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creepy creepy. I'm not sure how I feel about the overtones of violence... I'm hoping that it does something I don't expect. Nice pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of the cover. But the premise sounds disturbing and intriguing. :) Great pick!

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this one around. It sounds so good! I can't wait to read it.

    Here's My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was my pick as well, it sounds so spooky and unique!

    ReplyDelete