Saturday, September 11, 2010

In My Mailbox 36

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie



For Review:
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
Adversary by Kate Kaynak (signed) + swag
John Belushi Is Dead by Kathy Charles

From Lisa Schroeder (who is so completely sweet):
Three signed "I Heart You, You Haunt Me" bookmarks
Something special signed for a friend's birthday 
(I don't think my friend reads my blog, but I'll keep what it is out of this post and picture -- don't want to ruin the surprise!)
Clear stick-on signed book plate for me

Bought:
Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley (can't beat $3.05)
Firelight by Sophie Jordan 


And that is it! Thank you so much to Kathy, Elyse, Denise, Kate and a very special thanks to Lisa Schroeder for being kind enough to do me a huge favor.


And in regards to 9/11, may we never forget. I'm so very sorry to any of you who lost someone that day. 




Lea

23 comments:

  1. Aw! That's such a cool thing to get for your friend's birthday! I'm sure she'll love it.

    Great selection of books this week! I haven't gotten any in a long time, so I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! you got some great books, Lea! jealous haha my stash is a wee bit small this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about pretty much all of these. Hope you enjoy them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Firelight! I want to read Losing Faith. I hope you enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You got a lot of great stuff! I really want to read Firelight. Enjoy all of your books and swag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ascendant looks great! Awesome books this week! Enjoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for books on sale! It's great to find a good deal! :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very nice books! I love Firelight's cover... it's so entrancing. I really have to make it to the library soon - all these books are making me jealous! Haha, enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh, enjoy john belushi is dead! it's written by a really awesome aussie author and enjoyed the book heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic IMM this week. Love the cover of Firelight.

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books. John Belushi Is Dead by Kathy Charles looks so pretty. I hope it's good. Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems like everyone got Firelight this week except for me, *sniff*. Oh well, on the list for next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really liked Lipstick Apology & I can't wait for my copy of Firelight to *finally* get to me!
    Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought Firelight! SO excited! Hope you enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen. I will never forget.

    Firelight = Ooooooo I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome books! I loved Firelight and Ascendant :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great books this week! I think all of these are on my to read list! I hope you enjoy them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Firelight looks really good! I'm gonna have to get it too!
    -Danna@friendlyreaderohyeah

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just finished Firelight and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oo AWESOME mailbox! I really need to pick up both Adversary and Firelight! I've heard such great things about Firelight - I really hope you enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Firelight and Lipstick Apology looks to be good. Don't know too much about Adversary so lwill look out for your review of it.

    ReplyDelete