Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday (6)

WOW was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine


The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

Release Date: December 22nd

Summary from Bree's website:

A prodigal son

A dangerous love

A deadly secret...

I stood back and watched his movements. Daniel had that way about him that could shut me down in an instant....I kicked the gravel a couple of times and worked up my courage again. "Tell me...I mean...why did you come back? Why now, after all this time?"

Grace Divine, daughter of the local pastor, always knew something terrible happened the night Daniel Kalbi disappeared--the night she found her brother Jude collapsed on the porch, covered in blood. But she has no idea what a truly monstrous secret that night really held. And when Daniel returns three years later, Grace can no longer deny her attraction to him, despite promising Jude she'll stay away.

As Grace gets closer to Daniel, her actions stir the ancient evil Daniel unleashed that horrific night. Grace must discover the truth behind Jude and Daniel's dark secret...and the cure that can save the ones she loves. But she may have to lay down the ultimate sacrifice to do it--her soul.



Ah, it sounds like an incredible read! December never felt so far away...

Make sure to check out my interview with Bree here to learn more about The Dark Divine!

-Lea

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, lovely pick :)
    I want to read this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want this one as well!! Great pick! :) love the cover

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pick! can't wait to read this one either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pick! I can't WAIT to read this book!
    It's one of those ones that I really would read just because of the awesomeness of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you're making me want it even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really want to read this one too!

    ReplyDelete