Friday, August 21, 2009

Winner's!

Hello everyone!


I can hardly believe this contest has come to a close, and I'm so excited to announce the winner's. 

Thank you all so much for entering and following me! I also would like to apologize, this week has been so hectic. First my laptop broke down (causing me to use the slow computer that takes forever), and this was also my first week of college (yikes!) but I survived! Yay! But now, our winners...


The winner of Meridian by Amber Kizer is LESLIE

and the winner of One Butt Cheek at a Time by Amber Kizer is PARADOX!


Congrats you both, and I sent you guys an email so send me one back with your addresses please!!


Thanks again to all who entered!


-YABQ

4 comments:

  1. **SQUEELS** ahhhhhh yay!!! Thanks sooo much!!!! just emailed ya back!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. I am really looking forward to Meridian. Hope it's as wonderful as I anticipate. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Leslie and Paradox.

    ReplyDelete