Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (61)

WOW is hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine
Daylight Saving
Edward Hogan
February 2nd, 2012
When Daniel Lever is dragged to Leisure World Holiday Complex for some "time away" with his depressed dad, his expectations are low. Daniel is overweight, he hates sports, and his father has brought along his beloved tomato plant. But soon Daniel spots a girl swimming in the fake lake. Lexi is elegant and smart, but very mysterious. Why are her bruises getting worse each time she and Daniel meet? And is her watch really ticking backwards? A dark figure stalks the pair, and as British summer time approaches, Daniel has to act quickly. Their souls depend on it.
Intriguing! I really like the cover too, especially with the cool, watery font and the Roman numerals surrounding it. 

What are you waiting on?

Signature

11 comments:

  1. I've never seen this one before but it sounds pretty good! Will have to add this one to my wishlist. Thanks for posting! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this before now. It sounds interesting.
    Sandra
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time I've heard of Daylight Saving but I it sounds pretty good so I will have to keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! That's a myserious synopsis, but it definitely sounds cool! I'm also loving the cover, I'm a fan of underwater shots. Nice pick, thanks for sharing :0)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this before but I've just added it to my wishlist!

    My Waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds intriguing, plus I'd never heard of it before! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds very intriguing! I saw a countdown widget somewhere for this that had very cool animation incorporated with the cover. :)

    Happy Wednesday!
    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sounds of the book! The cover looks pretty! Thank you for sharing it! Great pick!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover and description. I added it to my wish list.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete