Saturday, April 3, 2010

One Week Hiatus

Hello everyone!

As you may have noticed, I've been a bit absent in the blogging world (both posts and comment-wise). I've been getting so slammed with school work, and this week is going to be even crazier with a last minute essay assignment, and a few more projects. So, I've decided to take a week off blogging in order to catch back up in schoolwork. :(

EDIT (4/10/10): My school work load seems to have multiplied (that's what happens when there's only five weeks left! Every instructor seems to be assigning all these final projects/essays!!), so I'm taking another week off from blogging. I'm so sorry! I'll be back on either Saturday the 17th or Sunday 18th. You can all definitely expect plenty of reviews and interviews when I'm back! :)

On a related note, I'm also not checking my email account (yabookqueen@yahoo.com) as much while I'm on hiatus, so please be patient and realize that I will get back to you when I have spare time to go through all the emails I've received.


Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend,


-Lea

9 comments:

  1. I hear you, teachers just dont understand the blogging life, lol jk. Hope you get your work done, and the hiatus is benificial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you soon Lea! Hope you get some time to relax in that schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catch up on your schoolwork, and I look forward to your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and we'll see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll look forward for your return! Hope you get some things done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. School can suck sometimes... it always tend to be a lot of tests and work this time off the year!
    Here's an award to cheer you up though! ;) http://yavampirebooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/honest-scrap-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and I look forward to you coming back Lea :)

    ReplyDelete