2. PRINCESS OF THORNS: The story sounds great, and the narrator is supposed to be excellent. I have the kindle version, but I hope I can get my hands on the audio instead.
3. FOUR: I've already heard the first story, and I can't wait to get the other three from the library.
4. VERONICA MARS: MR. KISS AND TELL: A Veronica Mars story narrated by Kristen Bell. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. The first book on audio was great, so I'm sure this will be wonderful too.
5. THE CONSPIRACY OF US: This story sounds fascinating. Definitely on my wishlist!
6. THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER: I keep hearing how incredible this novel is, and I loved the movie, so I'm hoping to start this one soon.
7. DARK TRIUMPH: I loved the GRAVE MERCY audiobook, so I'm curious to see how the sequel is.
8. MORTAL HEART: Same as above!
9. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE: I started this one a couple days ago, and am liking it so far. I can see why so many readers like this author's work.
Do you have any audiobook recommendations? What audiobook do you want to listen to this year? Let me know in the comments!