Thursday, November 13, 2014

Blogging Break: Be Back In December!



Hey everyone! 

I just wanted to post a quick update. I thought I was going to be able to come back to blogging this month, but due to the amount of reading / writing I have to complete for my graduate program, it looks like I'll be insanely busy until the end of the semester. 

So, I'll be back in the blogosphere in December (probably around the 15th)! However, I'll likely be lurking over on Twitter during my spare time. 

Hope everyone is doing well! 

- Lea

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your grad school assignments and assigned reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewww your program ends late! My last official day is Dec 11, but I'm pretty sure that just means "email me your papers and never look at me again."

    haha! Good luck Lea, what's your concentration?

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literary criticism! I'm one of the rare lit criticism folks in my graduate program (it has mostly creative writers), and I might be crazy for choosing it ;)

      Hope your semester is going well!

      Delete
  3. Aw, hugs. <3 Hope you have a good blogging break, though :D And best of luck with school sweetie. <3 excited for you to come back, hih, though no rush :)

    ReplyDelete