Friday, October 5, 2012

COVERS: Ink, Elite, Thousand Words and more

And I'm back with another post filled with cover-loveliness. I love to hunt for new covers, and these are some of the ones I've stumbled across on Goodreads in the last few weeks:  

                    INK                      THE BEAUTIFUL & THE CURSED
INK is so very different and I love it. I love TBATC too, with all of the different shades of colors and layers, it just looks interesting. 

  THOUSAND WORDS                    THE DEAD AND BURIED
I'm not really a fan of TW cover, but I like that it matches the author's other books. I'm not really feeling TDAB either, I much prefer the first creepy cover they had. This isn't a bad cover, but I feel like I've seen this a million times before, so it's not that interesting to me. 

PHOENIX                                          THE ELITE
I like the PHOENIX cover: it's in-your-face, vibrant, and different. And, while THE ELITE is without a doubt yet another pretty girl in a pretty dress cover, I still kind of like the way it looks. 

What covers have caught your eye lately?

Signature

11 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooooooooooooo all so good.
    Ink is creepy good.
    Beautiful is dramatic.
    Phoenix makes me curious.
    Elite is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! So many lovely covers for 2013 :)

      Delete
  2. The cover for Ink is awesome! Love that it's so different from most YA covers and that they went with illustrated rather than a cover model for a change. (And the premise sounds good too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fabulous? I love seeing something different for YA covers, the illustration looks amazing!

      Delete
  3. Ink is so beautiful! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lovely! It really is an incredible cover, I hope they don't change it between now and the release date!

      Delete
  4. Great covers! I especially like Phoenix and The Beautiful and the Curse. I just started a new meme today that is special just for covers, check out Cover Crush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers for Phoenix (can't wait to read Black City) and The Elite !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh. Gorgeous covers :D Love Phoenix the most, although I will never read that book even though I'm so excited about Black City :( Goddamn. Stupid fucking love triangles. Why must they be everywhere? I don't understand. Anyway. Thank you for sharing these beauties :D
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed, Phoenix and The Elite's covers are gorgeous. That POP of colour is just great. I can't seem to remember what the cover for The Dead and the Buried was previously, but I do think that this one if a bit been there, done that. It's basically the cover for The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love covers way too much. Sometimes I see one and I don't even care what the book is about, I just know I want to have it on my bookshelf. Gah!

    I seriously adore the cover of INK. Might be slightly obsessed...

    ReplyDelete