For more information on how to participate in Top Ten Tuesday and this week's topic, visit The Broke and the Bookish for details!
Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
1. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson - It's written by Maureen freaking Johnson. I can't believe I've managed to keep from getting this one so for so long.
2. Blackbringer & Silksinger(Dreamdark #1 & #2) by Laini Taylor - I've been loving Taylor's other works, but I've had trouble finding a reasonably priced copy of the latter Dreamdark book (and I'm hesitant to buy the first one without the sequel). Maybe Santa will have better luck.
4. (preorder of) Hana by Lauren Oliver - A Delirium short story!
5. (preorder of) Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler - I love Sarah's books, and I'm sure this one won't be any exception. If only Santa could bring this one early ;)
6. Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore - Witches. Hot cowboy neighbors. That is all.
7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - I really don't know why I haven't read this yet. Maybe once I actually have a copy I'll start reading it.
8. Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler - I honestly haven't got a clue why I don't own a finished copy of this one (I own two of Twenty Boy Summer, so I guess that makes up for it), but obviously, I need one.
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - Anyone who's read this blog for a couple years will know I'm a huge Richelle Mead/VA fan, which makes it really weird that I still haven't read or bought Bloodlines.
10. Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork - I've heard nothing but wonderful things about this book, so it would be a great one to receive for the holidays!
What books are you hoping to receive during the holidays?