For more information on how to participate in Top Ten Tuesday and this week's topic, visit The Broke and Bookish for details!
Top Ten Authors I'd Love to Have at my Thanksgiving Feast
1. JK Rowling - Not saying I'd be coherent enough to actually speak to her, but she would definitely be the first author I'd invite.
2. Laini Taylor - She has awesome pink hair, therefore, she is invited.
3. Lauren Oliver - She's a favorite author of mine, so naturally, I'd love to have her as a Thanksgiving guest. Plus, maybe I could manage to get some insider info on Pandemonium ;)
4. Meg Cabot - I'd mostly want Meg over just to say how I'm thankful for the books she's written. Even in the worst moments of my life, where everything was just terrible, Meg's books were a comfort zone that I'm eternally thankful for.
5. Sarah Dessen - Same reasoning as above. I am a long-time Dessen fan :)
6. Maggie Stiefvater -She's Maggie freaking Stiefvater. That's reasonenough for wanting her over.
7. Daisy Whitney - Loved her debut, and Daisy always seems so cheerful. Who wouldn't want someone like her at their Thanksgiving feast? The mood in the room would brighten immediately.
8. Jay Asher - Poor Jay, he's the only guy I picked! Anyway, he's an awesome writer and he always seems so amusing on Facebook & his blog, so he would definitely have a place at my (very small) table.
9. Maureen Johnson - She's kinda crazy, especially on Twitter, and therefore would make an amusing addition to the guest list. Maureen is practically all the entertainment you'd need during Thanksgiving dinner.
10. Nancy Holder - Nancy is just so nice online! How could I not invite her? It'd be great to actually meet her in person.