Thursday, November 25, 2010

Very Brief Break....

Yes, I have totally been absent in the blogosphere (and my scheduled posts finally ran out, as I'm sure you can all tell!). It's been a busy past couple of months due to different circumstances, and it's finally caught up with me.

However, YA Book Queen should be back up and running normally by Monday, and I'll have a post going up sometime in the next few hours too. I'll start catching up on commenting and reading all my favorite blogs this weekend (not to mention all the emails in my account).

As a side note, anyone going shopping for Black Friday tomorrow? I'm definitely not, it's waaaaaay too scary to go shopping with all those people fighting/shoving/et cetera for the same things. But I hope those of you who do go get some great deals :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

-Lea

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Lea! I hope you have a blast :)

    Be sure to enter my international blogoversary giveaway going on now!

    http://tinyurl.com/2faa8j3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might venture out :)
    Wish me luck!
    Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Black Friday in Canada but I did watch the news yesterday and the lineups looked crazy long.

    ReplyDelete