- Free to use
- Swag Codes for more Swagbucks
- Exchange Swagbucks for whatever prizes you'd like (like Amazon giftcards, yay!)
- Usually win a decent amount everyday (I get around 20-45 a day)
- If you don't download the toolbar (like me), it's easy to forget to use it
- Search engine isn't as extensive as Google.com's is
- Takes a week or more to redeem Amazon gift cards
- Tries to rip you off regarding some prices for giftcards ($5 Amazon giftcard costs 450 swagbucks. $25 giftcard for Amazon costs 3,150 swagbucks = WTF??? Anyone else notice that you could use your swagbucks to buy five $5 cards and have 900 swagbucks left over, which means you could even get two more $5 cards, totaling to $35? Yeah, Swagbucks, I may suck at calculus, but I definitely know how to do simple math)
It kinda rocks.
I use Swagbucks first when I need to look things up, earn some swagbucks, and then jump to a better search engine if I still need more information (like for school assignments). I look up everything, even if I already have it bookmarked. I was a bit peeved at the wait for the Amazon giftcard codes (about 7-15 days), but pleased once I received them.
It's definitely great too, because I've been saving up Amazon giftcards for giveaways here on the blog (I'm planning something spectacular for December or January!)
In the end, I'd recommend Swagbucks for anyone who wants some Amazon, iTunes, Paypal giftcards or whatever else they have in their store.