Friday, December 4, 2009

Where the heck have I been???

As you might have noticed, I've been completely missing from my blog and haven't had too many posts/reviews the past couple weeks.

So where have I been?

Well, I got sick (not fun) and now I'm getting ready to finally finish my finals (this week is my last week of finals, thankfully), so I've had a crazy busy few weeks of trying to catch up and prepare for finals.

However, I did manage to get some books read in between, so expect to see some reviews popping up!

Also, you might notice over the next few weeks that some changes will be made to my blog. I'll be trying to work with someone I know to make my own background (and possibly a blog button!), so hopefully that will be coming soon!

I'm so glad to finally be back in blogging action!

Lea

2 comments: