Sunday, December 13, 2009

Secret Santa Gifts


I signed up for Secret Santa over at The Neverending Shelf, and I got my present in the mail on Friday (and just got around to opening it this morning!)




Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater (Eeeeeeeep! Ballad! BALLAD!)
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard (ARC) (Oh my gosh!)
Bookmarks (which, I actually really needed...I always seem to misplace mine)
A cute card (Look at that! Isn't that just absolutely awesome?)
Toe Socks (and my secret santa is right, they are pretty awesome)
Catching Fire Mockingjay pin (I'm totally pinning this to my bookbag)


Thank you so much to my Secret Santa! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! :)


Oh, this stuff is all so tempting...but I must get back to studying. Happy Holidays everyone!


And thank you again Secret Santa!


-Lea

6 comments:

  1. Great gifts, and LOVE the socks ! Happy Holidays to you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun gifts! I love the toe socks, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great goodies. I can't wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book picks and love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Side note, just noticed you started posting on my blog just when I was about to post this! lol.
    And WOW, those are some awesome books. I really liked Ballad and super jealous of The Secret Year. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete