Friday, December 19, 2014

Covers! Standoff, Royal Wedding, The Fever and more

Very stunning! 

A bit bizarre, but it makes me do a double take.

Looks great (and will look perfect with the first book)!

A NEW PRINCESS DIARIES BOOK!!!! Excuse me while I fangirl. I loved these books as a teenager, so I'm excited to see Cabot's writing an adult novel for Mia. 

Cover Changes


(original cover / current cover)


I loved how the original expressed the vanishing concept, but I like the new one too. 


(hardcover / paperback)

 
Both are ominous, but the first makes me more curious.

EXILE
(hardcover / paperback)

 
Small change, and I like both.

Any other covers catch your eye? 

4 comments:

  1. I like how Vanishing Girls isn't even out yet but it gets a cover change! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely looking forward to the Daughter of the Deep Silence and yes to the Royal Wedding! Regarding the new covers, I actually like them all, especially the new cover for The Fever….the first one freaks me out a bit more. ha. Thanks for sharing these and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, such beautiful covers. <3 I'm curious about Vanishing Girls :) Thank you for sharing about them all sweetie. <3 I do like the cover for Exile. But hah. I hated the book :( Sad face. I hope you'll love these books if you read any of them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ! Covers are wonderful , and so is your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete