Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (153): THE DEVIL YOU KNOW


WOW is hosted by Breaking the Spine

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW by Trish Doller
June 2nd, 2015 from Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Eighteen-year-old Arcadia Wells just wants to live up to her namesake. She wants adventure.

Cadie, as everyone calls her, is a recent high school graduate, who lives in a tiny Florida town with her dad and four-year-old brother. Since her mom died three years ago, Cadie's spent most of her time working in her dad's grocery store, going to school, taking care of the household, and raising her little brother. Then, one night, Cadie goes to a campfire party at the state park where she meets a couple of cute guys who are on a road trip. They invite her to accompany them—just the adventure she's been craving. But what starts out as a fun, sexy trip turns frightening when she discovers that one of the boys is not at all the wholesome boy she fell for

I will read anything by Trish Doller - her work is always honest and outstanding, so I am incredibly excited for this book! The wait for this novel is going to be so frustrating.... 

What are you waiting on? 

10 comments:

  1. Awesome pick! I really enjoyed Something Like Normal, so I will have to check this one out. It sounds a little creepy and suspenseful…I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I like the title for this book. Sounds like an interesting one :D I hope you will love it sweetie. <3 and I will be looking for your review when you do, hih, as I need to know more before I decide if it is for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! Just added it to my wishlist! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Great Pick! I haven't heard of this one yet. I love finding new books on people's posts.

    My WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this one but looks good and hope that you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this one, I will definitely have to check it out!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes. I can't wait to read this one. I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete