1. Nantucket Blue: Seems like the perfect summer read!
2. Empire of Shadows: Fantasy books are always great as beach reads.
3. Forgive My Fins: Mermaids!
4. Even in Paradise: Drama, tragedy, secrets, romance...I'm excited for this one.
5. White Hot Kiss: Armentrout's books are always good for entertaining, and that's what I look for in a beach read.
6. Golden: Seems very summerish. Loved her debut, Moonglass (another great summer read)!
7. In Honor: Road trip!
8. The Bone Season: Giving it a second chance - hopefully it will grab me more this time!
9. Second Chance Summer: This has been sitting on my shelf for too long. Plus, it has "Summer" in the title, so it's definitely one of my beach reads.
10. The Last Song: It's been awhile since I've read this, so I think it's time for a reread!
What's one of your beach reads this summer?