Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. Bookshelves. ALL THE BOOKSHELVES. But then again, I currently have nowhere to put them...
2. Better yet, a library. I would like to own a library. That would be epic. But also highly unlikely.
3. Shakespearean Insults T-Shirt. I always joke that Shakespeare was a master of insults, so it seems fitting that I should have this shirt.
4. I'm a Keeper HP shirt. Everyone loves a Keeper ;)
5. Lord of the Rings Evenstar necklace. I've always loved Arwen's necklace, so it'd rock to own one.
|Image from Leigh Bardugo's Website|
9. TFioS Literary Locket: So cute! It would be fun to have something TFioS for when the movie comes to theaters.
10. Book Purse: I want a book purse so much. They're lovely!
What bookish things would you like to own?