2. WATER FOR ELEPHANTS (original paperback cover): I love this book!
3. The new HP Paperback Boxed Set: The new set looks fabulous. My originals are falling to pieces, so it would be nice to upgrade.
4. QUINTANA OF CHARYN (hardcover): I'm waiting until I get this book in HC before I catch up and start FROI.
5. VICIOUS: It sounds so good! *wants*
6. WINGER: I read about one hundred pages before I had to return it, but I loved what I read. It would be nice to own a copy so I could finish!
7. #SCANDAL: Yes, I know it's not out yet, but I'm sure Santa could pull some strings.
8. THE GOLDEN LILY: I liked the first novel, so I'm curious to see what happens next!
9. THE ARCHIVED: I read a preview, loved it, and now this is the one book I try hunting down but never quite find in bookstores.
10. Honestly, I'd be happy to receive any book. Santa rarely brings me books. He just gives me practical items that are useful but no fun.
What top ten books are you hoping to receive from Santa?