Thursday, July 5, 2012

Free Audiobooks from Sync (week 4)

It's week 4 for Sync's summer of free audiobook downloads, and this week you can download the following two audiobooks:

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake 
(Such a great book!)

The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins


Side note: Sorry YA Book Queen has been dead this week -- I got a killer sunburn on my upper body/arms/hands this last Saturday, and I'm still hurting from it. My hands are more mobile today, but it still might be a few days before I'm back on track with everything. 

Hope everyone is having a great week! :)

Signature

Images from audiobook sync's website

2 comments:

  1. OMG I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to grab Anna this morning. I can not wait to finish my current ones and start it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting these! Even though I know about them, I probably would've forgotten if you didn't remind me! :)

    P.S. The Woman in White is awesome! One of my all time favorite classics! :)

    ReplyDelete